I stayed here for 2 nights in June 2013 and have nothing but the best compliments for both the place and the staff.
You can tell as soon as you pull into the driveway that there is pride of ownership everywhere you look.
Quite frankly, I have never met a more friendly, cheerful and welcoming receptionist as Sarah. If I could give 6 stars to her I would. She always had a beaming smile and was both thorough and very professional without the starchiness that seems innate with some employees of the larger chains.
I absolutely loved the outdoor pool and noticed while swimming that they had a comfy hammock on their very beautiful, landscaped grounds; which I used both evenings.
The rooms are very well appointed and look as though they had been refurbished recently.
Loved the soaker tub as well.
I really appreciated that they've included dishes and cutlery and as I'm travelling on my own dime I will make simple meals with the use of a microwave. The addition of the above makes it so much easier to do.
Small touches like this are what separates the fair from the very good to excellent.
I will not hesitate to recommend Green Acres Inn to anyone I know.............or don't know like I am here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Green Acres Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Acres Hotel Kingston
- Green Acres Kingston
- Green Acres Inn Kingston, Ontario