We stayed here for two nights in June 2007, and would happily have stayed longer.
The welcome was warm and friendly and we were pleasantly surprised by our clean and spacious room.
The room had all the facilities we needed, fridge, ironing board etc, and whirlpool bath which was a nice touch. Everything was clean and tidy.
While this is a motel, it is set in lovely grounds, set back from the road, with BBQ facilities, outdoor dining spaces and a small play area. The small pool is inviting (but chilly at 8:00am!).
The town centre is around a ten minute easy drive, but there are places to eat nearby (again, we drove to avoid walking along the busy highway) and the reception staff were happy to make recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Green Acres Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Acres Hotel Kingston
- Green Acres Kingston
- Green Acres Inn Kingston, Ontario