4,252 results
All reviewswater parksplash padindoor waterparksteam roommarch breakfront desk staffhockey tournamentbeds were comfortabletubsteamsdowntownontario
Reviewed August 18, 2018

great room, only problem was the shower in the accessible room, everytime you take a shower it floods the floor in the bathroom, not so good for someone that is handicapped. wet floor. but overall great hotel, we alway stay there.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cristina L, Front Office Manager at Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Please let me personally handle your next stay in Kingston. I would love to have you back! Feel free to email me at maria.londono@ambassadorhotel.com to set this up.

Maria Cristina Londono | Guest Services Manager
Maria.londono@ambassadorhotel.com
Phone: 613-548-3605 | 1-800-267-7880

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Internet very slow, took them 45min to get me breakfast (10min to even get me a menu). If you're on business, you don't have 45min to waste on waiting for your breakfast. Quality of the food was very "fast food". I think my noodles were microwaved. Wouldn't stay again

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jsm647, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I apologize for the internet issue. We are working on a replacement system. I also apologize for the service in the restaurant. I will forward your comments to the restaurant manager. Sincerely, Bill Durnford, General Manager.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Room was below average. The aircondition unit was very dusty and in general not very pleasant to see. The bed was okay but the room was quite beat up. However the water park was excellent for the little ones.I would not stay there again for myself but its a nice place for the little kids as my son had a really good time.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Family reunion was awesome. In particular the pool, hot tub and saunas were great, the restaurant served 19 of us efficiently and Cory, our waiter, was fabulous. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Hotel is great value although isnt Walkable to downtown area

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very run down, needs major overhaul.

The beds and pillows were terrible. We had an awful sleep.

Shower was mouldy, clearly it hadn’t been properly cleaned in ages. The tub was peeling/chipped, though it was a decent size.

There was nowhere to hang towels in the bathroom/suite, even though they ask you to hang them to use for a second time to be eco friendly.

Very noisy due to train station across the street.

Pool was warm temp but very small. The splash pad water was terribly cold. Pool deck was gross

Will definitely return to Kingston, but will stay elsewhere next time.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
jsm647, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Hi Sarah. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I apologize for the cleanliness issues you mentioned. I have forwarded your comments to housekeeping. We are working with ownership on a capital improvement plan. Sincerely, Bill Durnford, General Manager.