Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre
Delta Hotels
$218
$203
  • Breakfast included
Super 8 Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
$79
Motel 6 Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
$85
$162
$129
Hotels.com
3,990 results
All reviewswater parksplash padmarch breakfront desk staffhockey tournamentbeds were comfortablewaterparksaunateamsdowntown
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Ambassador caters to all your needs while you are staying in Kingston on business. The staff is top notch when it comes to service and just as important having that welcoming attitude. The rooms are very updated and very clean. The restaurant is great with an excellent assortment of dishes. The pool, sauna and steam room are always inviting to relax in. The Ambassador is simply a great stay in Kingston.

• Stayed: January 2013
Hotelmanager1550, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments. We are committed to making each of our guests feel at home. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay at the Ambassador Conference Resort. We found the staff all very friendly both at reception and in the dining room. We enjoyed two meals at JM's dining room and the food was excellent. Our room was spacious and very clean. And we appreciated the email confirming our reservation and looking forward to our stay that arrived two or three days before the date of our stay. Excellent customer service and attention to detail. Can not think of anything negative to report except our stay was too short.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your comments. We are delighted you enjoyed your (short) stay with us. Please contact us next time you are planning a getaway to Kingston and one of our team will let you know what is happening in town.. such as a performance at the Grand Theatre or a concert or Junior A Hockey Game at Kingstson's Aware Winning KROCK Centre located in the heart of downtown Kingston.. A short drive from the Ambassador.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon .

Best Regards;

venicio@ambassadorhote.com

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. It was our first time away together since our marriage 3 yrs ago. We found the hotel extremely pleasant and comfortable. The pool, steam room and sauna were added amenities that made our stay so enjoyable. It was a nice surprise that on our arrival they staff had upgraded our reservation to the king size bed at no cost. It was so beautiful. It was our anniversary and my birthday. We will definitely consider staying here again. Must bring our god daughter next time. The waterpark and fitness area are amazing. Arcade was nice but it would have been nicer had all the games been working.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you very much for your comments and we are delighted that we were your choice to celebrate your Anniversary and were able to enjoy our facilities. I am sorry that all the games in the arcade were not working. We do our very best to keep them up to date and fine tuned for everyone's enjoyment.

We hope that you will consider the Ambassador again in the near future.

Best Regards;

Direct LIne 613 541 4676

Reviewed January 5, 2013

History at the Ambassador, Kingston: January 2006 - Oct 2010....1 to 3 nights almost every week to 2 weeks.
My purpose: accommodation (and comfort) while on business.
Assessment in real terms: Staff was exceptionally and consistently courteous to me and to other guests.
The facility: Common areas, bright, clean and in good repair.
Rooms: Equally clean and in good repair. If anything did need attention, front desk staff always attended to the issue quickly.
Food services: Excellent. Prices were in line with other local establishments however the food quality and wait staff were always very efficient, attentive and would take in interest in making dining pleasant, either in the main dining room or in the bar area.
Further, I noticed food staff looking after families' needs very well. Kids can be a handful sometimes but the staff seemed to roll with it very well.
I did use the conference portion of the facility. The conference planning team were professional and knew the business very well.
Since a job change in 2010, I have since continued to make the Ambassador my/our only place of 'refuge' when in Kingston which happens a few times a year. The whole staff continue to be ever so kind.
Regarding family and/or group services: I have observed numerous families and teams use the facility. During my many visits, I have talked to some of these folks and learned that they too hugely appreciate the Ambassador.
PS: Lots of parking, huge indoor pool activity area. Close to the 401 and/or the local train station.
Decent fitness facility and right beside a wetland....a naturalist's delight.
For further info, feel free to get in touch. I happily recommend the Ambassador to everyone.
Note: the travel date below is only one of many. I had to pick ONE or I couldn't submit this review.
John Forster,
London Ontario

Room Tip: Rooms on the 'back' overlook the wetland. Rooms on the front overlook the parking lot but noise is not an issue.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

HI John.. thank you for your comments.. It was a pleasue to have you as our guest and allow us the privilege to serve you during your many nights with us. I am delighted we were able to make you feel comfortable and welcome.

We do hope to see you back again very soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I recently stayed at the Ambassador Inn for a 2 day business meeting. The staff is fantastic, meals were excellent, rooms are very clean and spacious. I can not say enough about Lucy and her catering staff who went out of their way to make our stay a great experience. - Neil

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Hotelmanager1550, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

HI Neil..thank you very much for your comments. We are very proud of the work and customer committment of our entired team here at the Ambassador.. I am delighted that they "Delivered" once again to make your meeting a success.. We hope to have you and your colleagues join us again sometime soon. We are the largest conference facility in Kingston.