We stayed here overnight while in Kingston for hockey. It is an easy trip to the Invista Rink.
Check-in was quick, and we were very happy to find our room was available before the stated check-in time of 4pm.
It's a short drive to downtown, not much in the area right around the hotel. Also there are train tracks that run right by the hotel, but I only heard the whistle once while we were there. I didn't notice it through out the night, and I am usually a light sleeper.
The pool area and waterslide are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Heart of Kingston The Ambassador is conveniently located just off of Hwy 401 at the base of Sydenham Road exit #613, and we are only minutes away from essential services, facilities, and attractions, and the beautiful Downtown Kingston waterfront. Transforming Vision into Reality The Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre is proud to offer exceptional meeting facilities in the heart of Kingston. Our events and catering team offers expert knowledge in planning any type of event with paramount success. We strive to deliver a stress free way of transforming your vision into reality. Located in the Heart of Kingston The Ambassador is conveniently located just off of Hwy 401 at the base of Sydenham Road exit #613, and we are only minutes away from essential services, facilities, and attractions, and the beautiful Downtown Kingston waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Kingston
- Ambassador Conference Hotel
- Hotel Ambassador Conference
- Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre Kingston, Ontario