I had the pleasure of staying at the Ambassador Conference Resort in Kingston for work purposes this past November 2011 . My room was huge, clean with a big spa tub . The staff was very friendly and helpful. I also used the pool and the saunas and loved them.
I will definitely make plans to return with my family for a short holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ambassador Hotel and Conference Centre is conveniently located off Hwy 401 at the base of Sydenham Road exit #613, and just minutes away from attractions, and the beautiful downtown Kingston waterfront. Transforming vision into reality, The Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre is proud to offer exceptional meeting facilities, boasting the largest conference space between Toronto and Ottawa. Our events and catering team offers expert knowledge in planning any type of event with paramount success. If travelling for leisure our amenities will be sure to please. Enjoy our Waterpark with waterslide, pool, hot tub and sauna. JM's Restaurant and Lounge offer onsite dining and relaxation. Welcome to the Ambassador Hotel and Conference Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Kingston
- Ambassador Conference Hotel
- Hotel Ambassador Conference
- Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre Kingston, Ontario