We had a nice large non-smoking room. Complimentary water was appreciated as it was very warm when we passed through Kingston. Comfortable beds, room safe, and a nice sitting area by the fireplace. This was more than I expected. The one thing the hotel lacked was an elevator to 2nd floor, we had a lot of luggage as we were travelling across Canada.
We ate at Kelsey's next door. Good food! Helpful waitress directed us to a movie theatre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Fireside Inn every room has a fireplace, free wireless high-speed Internet access, hand made pine and oak furniture and beautiful marble bathrooms. We specialize in special occasions. Our Whirlpool Suites, Specialty Suites and Fantasy Suites are perfect for any occasion and are sure to keep you coming back again and again. As always the Fireside Inn continues to provide the best in comfort and value that Kingston has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Best Western Fireside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fireside Hotel Kingston
- Best Western Fireside Hotel
- Best Western Kingston
- Kingston Best Western
- Best Western Fireside Inn Kingston, Ontario