We always stay at this Holiday Inn when visiting Kingston and it is usually a great experience until our last. I could see we were going to have a problem when we checked in as there were a bunch of college kids getting on the elevator with several cases of beer and our luck had it that they were on the top floor where we were staying. I was a little surprised since this is not a cheap hotel. Well the noise all night long was excessive. These kids were loud and running up and down the hallways yelling all night long. No one went up there to do anything about it. We pay more for a hotel when we go to Kingston so we don't have to put up with this sort of nonsense. To top it off, early the next morning the fire alarm went off for about a half hour just to complete our stay. When we checked out, the front desk clerk didn't even ask how our stay was. I did complain to the hotel and thought I would get some kind of compensation since I am a regular customer at this hotel, but all they did was apologize. It was my only bad experience at this hotel and I am staying there again in December so I will give it another chance and hope nothing like this happens again. I was hoping the hotel however would have at least offered me something for the terrible stay as they were aware of what went on that night, but they did not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn(R) Kingston Waterfront Hotel is centrally located in historic downtown Kingston, Ontario. We are elated to unveil Kingston's beautiful bedrooms and superior amenities, and our personal and friendly service sets us apart from other Kingston, Ontario hotels. We are also home to Kingston's premier conference facilities, specializing corporate events, meetings and weddings. Conveniently located steps away from Kingston's waterfront, the K-Rock Center (.42km)for concerts and Kingston Frontenacs games, 1000 Island Cruises (.25km), Kingston General Hospital (2.06km), Queen's University (1.53km), boutiques and downtown venues, the Holiday Inn(R) Kingston Waterfront hotel is The Place to Meet. We are proud to present DOX Restaurant & Bar with (seasonal) patio overlooking Lake Ontario. Dox Restaurant & Bar features a delicious breakfast menu and is the perfect place to meet for a luncheon meeting or a gourmet romantic dinner for two. For relaxation, guests of our Kingston hotel enjoy our indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and fitness center. Whether you're coming to Kingston on business, looking to hold a meeting or event, or getting away for a family vacation, the Holiday Inn Kingston Waterfront is your hotel of choice. We look forward to being "At Your Service"! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Kingston - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kingston - Waterfront Hotel Kingston
- Kingston Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Kingston - Waterfront Ontario