Hotel located close to highway and next door to a small factory outlet and cinema. Rooms are all newly decorated and clean. Pool is small but nice for the kids to play. We booked incl breakfast, which was ok, it was a fast go counter which had a reasonable choice, in other courtyards i just had a buffet and omelet builder :-) But yes a good stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off of Highway 401 between Montreal and Toronto, the Courtyard Marriott Kingston's brand new facilities (Including our brand new Water Slide!) are ideal to unwind and re-energize! Business Centre, the Bistro Lounge and Restaurant serving breakfast, dinner, and refreshments, our fabulous indoor pool, slide, fitness facilities, and interactive lobby are unique in Kingston. Benefit from the fabulous Marriott Rewards program each and every stay, and make sure to visit our GoBoard with directions and information on all of Kingston's going-ons! When the day is over, enjoy the comfort of our beautifully designed guestrooms and attentive service. Welcome to the Courtyard Kingston - it's a New Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street Ontario