Simply put "I love this hotel!"
This is a newer hotel located just off the division street exit of the 401 in the outlet shopping mall plaza. It has all the amenities from a water slide for the kids, to a microwave, and seating area in each room with free parking on site.
I travel here all the time for business, and have even starting using the facility for meeting room space. (The hotel offers amazing room rates for groups ranging from the affordable $109-$129 per night, and offers meeting space for free if you do a block of rooms!)
Although this hotel is not in the downtown core, it is a short and cheap cab ride away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off of Highway 401 between Montreal and Toronto, the Courtyard Marriott Kingston's brand new facilities (Including our brand new Water Slide!) are ideal to unwind and re-energize! Business Centre, the Bistro Lounge and Restaurant serving breakfast, dinner, and refreshments, our fabulous indoor pool, slide, fitness facilities, and interactive lobby are unique in Kingston. Benefit from the fabulous Marriott Rewards program each and every stay, and make sure to visit our GoBoard with directions and information on all of Kingston's going-ons! When the day is over, enjoy the comfort of our beautifully designed guestrooms and attentive service. Welcome to the Courtyard Kingston - it's a New Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street Ontario