Located next to some outlet stores and across from Boston Pizza.
Hotel value is not bad for government rate.
Waterslide is not bad.
Pool is size reduced and smaller due to the slide.
Ideal location next to 401 and outlet stores and choice of fast food. Not many upscale restaurants.
Close to boat cruises etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off of Highway 401 between Montreal and Toronto, the Courtyard Marriott Kingston's brand new facilities (Including our brand new Water Slide!) are ideal to unwind and re-energize! Business Centre, the Bistro Lounge and Restaurant serving breakfast, dinner, and refreshments, our fabulous indoor pool, slide, fitness facilities, and interactive lobby are unique in Kingston. Benefit from the fabulous Marriott Rewards program each and every stay, and make sure to visit our GoBoard with directions and information on all of Kingston's going-ons! When the day is over, enjoy the comfort of our beautifully designed guestrooms and attentive service. Welcome to the Courtyard Kingston - it's a New Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street Ontario