“What a nice surprise!”

Knights Inn Kingston
Ranked #25 of 37 Hotels in Kingston
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The beds are excellent, better than my own and I have a bad back so I know what I'm talking about. The room was very clean and upgraded. The owners friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here on my next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Myron D
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Kingston

Reviewed March 6, 2014

They have done many new updates. Remodeled the bathroom, and new beds with new linens. We stayed here with our dog. The only real issues that I have is that their wasn't a good spot to take the dog that was nearby, and that the doors stick so to close them you have to slam it and disturb the other guests. I could hear the doors being closed 3 rooms away (smoker that was up every hour or so) and we had our noise machine running and a small fan along with the heater fan.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Myself and a co-worker have been staying here since mid Dec. Here's how it is in point form.
if you drop something on the floor it will still be there in the morning.
if you spill something on the table. same as above.
carpets not so clean.
they will show a renovated which they don't book.
if you book a room in the winter, don't think the heat is on when you get there.
As it is winter I have not seen much of drug dealers but the seems to be a Monday girl that has hourly visitors.(wink wink).They are non-smoking rooms so I'm outside to see.
No shampoo but you get soap.
the door in the bathroom binds and won't close in our room can't say about others.
the towels are replaced with clean sometimes with marks on them.
I have asked for a microwave in the room 3 times. Still waiting.
there is a fridge in the room if its like ours just try sticking something between the frost in the freezer. Go ahead you may have better luck.
The older man at the desk will tell you what he thinks you want to here.
I have standards , the boss wants us to stay here cause its cheap but its time to move.
Mike P and Janice D you have to be the management. 53Leo.....YEP

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Glennarm
Reviewed October 28, 2013

A large group of us (21 Legion Members from Ottawa) did a trip to Kingston to party on Friday Oct 25, 2013. We found the accommodations at the Knights Inn to be very very comfortable and clean. The staff there were extremely nice and very helpful, going out of there way to help us when we had a question. I would definitely stay there again on future visits.

Nice work guys!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I would recommend asking for one of the newly renovated rooms. The beds are comfortable and everything is updated. Beautiful bathroom and nice large room with fridge and microwave and new TV. And a great cup of coffee in the morning.

Room Tip: Always ask for updated rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I picked this hotel online because it was close to where I was going. The online ad said, "Newly Renovated". I paid $78 less tax for the room online to easytobook.com When I got to the hotel the guy at the desk said the rooms are $59 So my first advice is DO NOT BOOK with this site. They rip you off for $20. Phone the hotel, reserve a room that way and save the money. Second advice, stay as far away from this hotel as you can. There was mold and holes in the bathroom. Filthy shower stall and window ledge full of dirt. Wallpaper falling off the walls. It was a Sunday nite and we had the only car in the lot but there was a couple right next to our bed fighting screaming and yelling till 2am then up again at 6 am screaming and swearing and tv on loud. Worst hotel experience of my life.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Dennis D
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This place was close to where we were going and it said "Newly Renovated" in the online listting. When we got here the sign outside says "newly renovated" but the place is a dump. At least our room 104 was. The bathroom is disgusting. holes in the walls, shower surround filthy, and the window ledge is packed with dirt and junk. Wallpaper falling off the walls in the room. One drawer in the desk installed upside down. The Maid is probably a hard worker as we had no complaints about the bed or towels. They were both clean. I booked online and paid $89 with tax. When i filled out the form at the desk he put $59 for the room and $66.67 with tax. What a ripoff. It would be next to Impossible to get a refund for the difference. I thought i would get a better deal online which you normally do. My girl was totally disgusted but we both decided instead of fighting for our money back, we would tough it out for 1 nite but we'll never return here again.

Room Tip: Sure, get a room in a different Hotel, not this one.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple