All reviews shoppers drug mart off the highway cinnamon buns fast food restaurants nice pool area minute drive outlet mall free breakfast breakfast area pizza hut gas station pool and hot tub check in was easy clean hotel fitness room swiss chalet comfortable beds
Reviewed August 5, 2018

This was a great hotel, just off the freeway and convenient to Fort Henry (about 4 miles). The room was just great, spacious, clean, appealing. The front desk staff was so professional and helpful. And the price was quite reasonable for this quality hotel. We were very, very pleased with the hotel and would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Todd D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Hey Sarah J,

Thank you so much for the wonderful rating and kind words. I am beyond pleased to hear you would recommend us, you rock!

Hope you had fun at the Fort Henry during your visit. Enjoy the rest of the summer and safe travels.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel convinently located near stores, 401, gas stations and only a few minutes from Downtown.

Staff are super friendly, rooms are well maintained an the beds are comfortable.

The only one little problem was the shower head height. I'm 6'2" and it seemed like the shower head was at chin level. Small thing I know; just found it weird to have to duck in the shower...

Other than that; nice place!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Hey Brad O,

I apologize you had to duck in the shower! That does not sound like a great time. No complaint is little, we value your feedback to better stays for everyone, including yourself.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself otherwise, and we hope you will come back again soon. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed August 3, 2018

We stayed her for one night. The hotel is newer and is conveniently located right off of the 401 and next to an outlet mall. It is about 10 minutes from downtown. There are lots of restaurants, shops and stores in the area. The hotel is clean, quiet and we absolutely had no complaints. Check in was easy and the complimentary breakfast was good--consisted of yogourt, muffins, toast, pancakes, omelette, bacon, turkey patties/bacon, juices, milk, tea/coffee, cinnamon buns. There is a gym and swimming pool as well. It is strange that they do charge 5 dollars for parking.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hey there S L,

Thanks for the awesome review and kind words. I will pass your concerns about parking along to our management team.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

We booked this hotel after staying last year at the hotel/Motel next door and swore we would not go there again.
The holiday Inn did not let us down, the room was clean and the hotel was spotless. The staff was very helpful and always had a smile. Karen the housekeeping on our floor was fantastic and also Sing.
Last year we were outside having some drinks at the other hotel and were just told rudely its time for you to got to bed, We did not and the Police came shortly after crazy night.
The security at the Holiday Inn was very respectful and treated us like adults

The breakfast in the morning was great and the kids loved the pancake machine.

Fantastic stay

Thanks

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Todd D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Hey there,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us donaldsonjames! Thank you so much for the kind words about the hotel and our staff. I will let Karen and Sing know you greatly appreciated their hospitality. We take great pride in delivering you the best customer service.

We hope you'll come back again soon when you are in the area!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay here recently during a trip to play in a soccer tournament. Overall, it was one of the better places to stay in Kingston. The rooms were clean and nice, but a little on the warm side even with the air conditioning. The breakfast was fair and not overly business when I was visiting. The pool area has a television in it and it made for a nice way to unwind at the end of the day. The five dollars for parking was not indicated until I received my final invoice and seemed like a money grab as opposed to offering any real value for your money. Next to staying downtown, this hotel was in a good location next to many services. I am undecided if I will return to this place and would like to try other hotels in the area to see if I can find a better dollar for value experience.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi there WyllPrime,

Thank you so much for your kind words about the hotel. Since your team booked with CSTT Travel Sports, your coach/manager signed a contract for a 2 night minimum, and a $5.00 self-parking fee. I apologize for any surprises or confusion this may have brought. I will pass along this feedback about the parking fee, so we can better stays for the future for everyone.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and the pool area.

Have a great rest of your summer! We hope you will come back again soon, so we can better your experience.