This is a three year old hotel and in excellent shape. Things are new and run smoothly. Front desk staff is friendly and helpful. There is a small pool, hot tub, and workout room. There are only a few machiens and limited weights but it works for 1-2 nights. The hotel is 4 stories and the elevators run slowly, so I was on the second floor and sometimes just took the stairs. The first night I heard the noise from the highway but did not notice it the next two nights. The bathroom was large and simple. The bed was fine but the pillows a bit cheap. There was a continental breakfast included and it was average. Located next door is a Denny's with excellent breakfast. The hotel is just off the main highway 401 and a 10 minutes drive to the core. I could walk across the street to Shoppers Drugmart and Starbucks, and more fast food places then I could name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from downtown and adjacent to Highway 401, we are steps away from theatre, shopping and dining choices and offer spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites. Start each day with our complimentary Express Start breakfast featuring features hot and cold selections. Enjoy our indoor pool, whirlpool and 24-hour fitness room. You'll appreciate the convenience of free WiFi and parking. Planning a meeting? Our Loyalist Meeting room is perfect for groups of up to 50. Visit our website for packages and special offers. Earn IHG Rewards Club Points. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Kingston
- Holiday Inn Express Kingston
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingston Ontario