As a travelling gnome, this hotel way on my way home (Toronto) from Ottawa and earlier in the day I found out that the forecast called for freezing rain/ snow through out the night. So I decided to stop by, stay the night and not tough it out on the 401.
The hotel is brand new, right off the 401, close to all the major eateries and all amenities are immaculate i.e. breakfast location, pool, business area, bathroom and not to mention the room. Customer service at the front desk is above expectations, the staff at the front desk “Marc” and “Amanda” will definitely make you feel comfortable and safe at the hotel.
Words of advice, if you’re thinking of spending the night in Kingston, checkout this mid-priced, well-located, very clean and friendly-staffed hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from downtown and adjacent to Highway 401, we are steps away from theatre, shopping and dining choices and offer spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites. Start each day with our complimentary Express Start breakfast featuring features hot and cold selections. Enjoy our indoor pool, whirlpool and 24-hour fitness room. You'll appreciate the convenience of free WiFi and parking. Planning a meeting? Our Loyalist Meeting room is perfect for groups of up to 50. Visit our website for packages and special offers. Earn IHG Rewards Club Points. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Kingston
- Holiday Inn Express Kingston
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingston Ontario