“Best pub in Kingston”

Ranked #97 of 445 Restaurants in Kingston
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I have been going to this pub for years. Great atmosphere. Awesome service. 21 taps. Never had a bad meal there.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The Loyal Oarsman has been my local watering hole for years now. The offer a full menu of pub favourites as well as a variety of international and domestic beers. If you're a chicken wing fan you'll enjoy their hot, baked wings. The wings, themselves are huge. Excellent bangers and mash as well as outstanding fish and chips. Great portions and an extremely helpful staff. A great place for business lunch or just a lunch group of fiends.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Brittany was our server, and was awful. As soon as we entered there was just a feeling like the staff considered customers to be bothersome. Definitely no smilies, small talk or positive attitudes.

The killer for me, and why I will never be back. 4 at our table and when the meals came they only had 3 correct. They didn't apologize for their mistake, and when the 4th meal came everyone was already done their meal.
Even worse is we weren't offered any discount for their mistake.

Terrible service. Will take my business elsewhere in the future

2  Thank Allnamestaken1
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband and I dined here one night after a horrific long 12 hour work day. The atmosphere was pleasant, relaxing and the wait staff were very helpful. Our meals were delicious, the beers were cold and tasty and they made my awful day into a lovely evening.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Quick service with a smile. Food is pretty good and reasonable priced. Awesome potato skins.