“Love this place!”

Fisher's Pier 4 Pub & Grub
Ranked #100 of 1,342 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Seafood, Pub
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I had so much fun here with my friends!! Even being friends with (John) certainly hasn't changed my mind or should I say opinion about the bar! Great place for some drinks and something to eat! The price also is not bad! For sure will go back. The crowd of people that hang out their are friendly too!

1  Thank Darlene K

Reviewed January 13, 2013

From our first visit we were treated like regulars! We always feel welcomed, the food is fresh, and always tasty! The prices are well within reason!

If you're heading to Pier 4 for the day, stop at Fishers for lunch on your way down, or dinner on your way home! Or just go toFishers because I said to!!!

1  Thank Barbie_Girl01
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The food was excellent and the draft was fresh and cold and sparkly. Bar tender was very knowledgable about Hamilton's waterfront history and enthusiastic about serving. He made his job look like fun yet had an air of confidence like he was the owner. Perhaps he was.

1  Thank Ingelbert L
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We've been there a few times, with the grand kids and with friends. Great local pub. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Very kid friendly with a nice kids menu, which includes dessert. We have also been there when the band was on and it would go again. Food has always been good. If you like the local neighbour pubs, this is one to visit.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

This place reminds me of the busy local pubs back home in England.
Can get very lively on the weekends, with live music. Service is very friendly and warm atmosphere, good place for a drink.
However the food was not as exciting. I had fish and chips, and although the fish was well cooked, the chips were burnt. Not crispy and well done, very bitter and burnt. Amazed they even served up at all. My partner's sirloin was much better, but the salad was not very fresh and crispy.
Great location for drink near the Waterfront, hope the chef was just having an off day, when I visited. They are often very busy even at lunch and dinner.

1  Thank SaSe_W