“worth the visit just to smell this store/restaurant”
Review of Denninger Limited

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denninger Limited
Ranked #261 of 1,276 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed March 18, 2013

You walk in and smell the smoke and spice in the meat area. MMMMmmm Kebasa is fantastic. Every kind of sausage is available and the quality of the meat is top notch.
The Restaurant is a value for you money and the Gordon Blue sandwich is one of my favorites.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Since we left Hamilton in the mid-70s we always make a stop at one of their stores to pick up sausage when in the area. We normally stop at either the main store in the city centre or the outlet near Stoney Creek, but the product is the same.

Great German deli, tons of variety and always fresh.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

was suggested to my stepdaughter to go eat here wich we did....
Deli style counter..with a good assortment of foods to eat we went for breakfast, I took the pancakes...which I must add where the best, and I have eaten many in my day.light and fluffy, with a side of peameal bacon. Also got to try some of the preserves they sell , as they had these on the counter for customers to sample.
I found it to be very clean and friendly and you can see the chef's cook for you there, some of the meals where already done and they just rewarm as were my pancakeds , but still fabulous.
a must try ,,, but only available in Southern Ontario.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great German and european food. Excellent hot food counter. Meat counter is high end. Very good tasting. The staff is always willing to help.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

always good products and service, i think a bit over priced, but i dont go all the time so thats ok, nice christmas baskets in December