“Fantastic Food & Service!”

Sapporo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #341 of 1,224 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic Food & Service!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I enjoyed everything about my recent visit to Sapporo. I was delighted by the digital menu. As a big fan of efficiency, this system was brilliant for reducing wait times and circumvented the lanuage barrier that can sometimes accompany ordering sushi. The food was great, best sushi, sashimi etc. I've had in years. The clean aesthetic inside is bright and welcoming. Not very private though, at times it felt like we were also on the date of the couple seated next to us.
Regardless, I can't wait to make it back there to enjoy the experience again!

• Visited April 2014

“AMAZING SERVICE”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I love this place, they always take care of me when I am there. Fast service, good food, never have a complaint. Always clean, always attentive. I have been going here for years and I will stick with this place. The price is great, IPad ordering rocks. I recommend it as a go-to spot for anyone looking to eat out as a group in Hamilton. I recommend Las Vegas Rolls. They make them perfect.

• Visited May 2014
Burlington, Canada
“Good sushi and sake”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Went here last week for a work team lunch. The menus are very cool, on ipads, great for ordering multiple things for the group to try. Clean spot, good downtown location. Service was attentive and friendly. The sushi was all good, my favorite was the Unagi (BBQ eel). The beef and teriyaki chicken dishes were also excellent. Mango ice cream for desert is unreal. For drinks there is a few beers on the list (Sapporo & Tiger) but definitely try the warmed up Sake for an authentic experience. I will return here for sure.

• Visited May 2014
Hamilton, Canada
“Great Japanese food.”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Always been a destination throughout the year since they opened. Great food, all you can eat never seems to be a good idea but this truly is the way to order here. You can have the best of from a wide menu of quality food. The decor was updated a couple of years ago making the overall experience a quality visit. The last time we visited we had basically no service, no dish pickup and a server who looked at us from her desk but did not seem compelled to serve us at all, resulting in the fact we have not returned for some time now. We had never had this experience over the many visits and large family occasions there so getting ready to get over it and go back. The owners deserve that because it is costly when your staff let you down.

Visited October 2013
Welland, Canada
“Good”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We met with some friends at Sapporo a few months ago. The sushi is good, average for a regular all-you-can-eat establishment. I find that a lot of the AYCN places serve very sticky rice, and huge rolls. I prefer smaller rolls and softer rice so that I can try more of a selection. Our friends raved about the sushi, we were happy but not impressed. Would we go back again? Yes, if that is where our friends would want to go, otherwise I have a few more spots that we prefer more.

• Visited January 2014