“Tofu Pad Thai” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Monterey, California
“Tofu Pad Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

If you love Pad Thai and want to try a new version you will want to try Tofu Pad Thai. This along with tofu spring rolls makes for a great vegetarian lunch or dinner. Very friendly staff and quick service. Nice interior especially for a neighbourhood restaurant.

1 Thank Kparidy

Hamilton, Canada
“The writing was on the wall”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2011

After eating a so-so dinner while being attacked by fruit flies and regular flies I decided to check out the decor. I thought the walls beside me looked a little strangely painted so I touched it with my finger. Much to my disgust realized the two toned color was a layer of dirt over the yellow paint. I took my wet finger and wrote "clean me" then my partner put a large unhappy face followed by the word "Yuk". When settling up the bill we let them know their "TIP" could be found on the wall. I would never recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hamilton, Canada
“Excellent Authentic Thai Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

This restaurant serves top notch well presented and flavorful Thai cuisine in a clean and pleasant environment. The service is very good and unassuming, not pompous!

Menu contains pages and pages of authentic Thai selections which all look fantastic, only problem is selecting a choice!

We were pleasantly surprised with the cost - $25.95 for the two of us and because we ordered a large steamed rice along with our Pad Thai Chicken, spring rolls(both flavorful and flawless) we could not even finish it but had to take some home - the 2nd entree I can't remember the name but it was also delicious and tasty! Let me emphasize the presentation was also to perfection!

I can't believe with the high quality of cuisine that this restaurant is not always filled to the gills.

One of the finest, if not THE finest Thai restaurants in Hamilton!!

Don't miss this one, you will not be disappointed!!!

Jim and Cindy

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank junglejim1971
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Very good fresh food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2011

Very good good viet and thai food, with fresh ingredients. Good value, attentive service. worth the effort to find the place. My only complaint is that the menu very large making it difficult to decide what to order!

• Visited February 2011
hamilton
“Best Pho you can get in Hamilton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2011

I love this place! There pho is homemade tasting....not loaded with MSG and mystery meat. The pho I order everytime is the chicken pho. It comes with all white meat and enough veg that you can decide how much/or little you want to add. The resturant is very clean and modern looking. Service is always fast and attentive. I have also tried the coconut smoothie and some of the spicy meat and rice dishes. I am never disappointed always fresh and great tasting food!

• Visited January 2011