“Bad!!!!”

Modern India Buffet
Ranked #517 of 1,223 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown Hamilton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad!!!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I used to say it is a nice place to get together but now im just avoiding this place as its so horrible in sense of food, customer service and price !

1 Thank Heer11

Hamilton, Canada
“Amazing lunch buffet for a great price.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I hadn't been in for 5 years. Decided to pop in for a quick lunch. The service was prompt. The food was delicious - good variety. And the price was a surprise (in a good way).

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“One of my Favourite”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The Buffet is always a hit with my guests and always fresh and hot. The staff is so friendly and always remember me even if I haven't been for a long time. I have a few favourite food items and love to fill up on them. I consider my education in Indian food was there and my cravings lead me back there from many of my travels.

Visited October 2012
Toronto
“good for the price”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We frequently eat at this location and it's very nice for the price you pay. Hard to get decent food for $12 now days. The restaurant is somewhat clean. Could be better. Not too crowded, with lots of space. The food is okay, warm and somewhat fresh most of the time. The only problem with the food is that it's too salty. Need to drink lots of water with it. Also one time we saw an employee peeling some food into a bucket with his foot up on the bucket. That didn't look too appealing. Other than that it's good food for what you paid for. Especially when they have another $2 off during summer. That was a good deal.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Steve W
hamilton
“Used to be good”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Avoid. The food has gone down hill over the years. Used to be a good deal. Now there are no good places for Indian downtown.

Visited September 2012