“Great vegan food!”
Review of Affinity Vegetarian Restaurant - CLOSED

Affinity Vegetarian Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I love this place and go there whenever I'm in the Hamilton area. The staff is super friendly too. Almost all the dishes are vegan (except for a few that have egg in them and some of the desserts), including their amazing ice cream (hazelnut, green tea, banana, etc.). Just goes to show you that vegan food can be delicious if you know what you're doing! Can't wait to go back...

1  Thank DanielKvegan

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Affinity is a wonderful place to go for a vegetarian or vegan meal. There is usually a buffet with a wide assortment of tasty foods. The restaurant is truly a hidden gem.

The business is staffed by a small, friendly group of people. I have been a few times now and am always greeted with the biggest smiles.

I called to make reservations for Valentine's Day last year (2011) but the staff were too busy to pick up the phone. Just seconds later I received a callback. I was very grateful that someone had gone out of their way to reach me. Around Thanksgiving 2012, imitation drumsticks were prepared to make customers feel at home.

During my last visit, my girlfriend and I received a complimentary cup of tea. The service is exceptional. The employees are always making sure you're comfortable and taken care of.

Affinity is a great place to support a local business and you are guaranteed an AMAZING experience!

2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I occasionally stop in here for the lunch buffet, and I never leave unsatisfied. The food is very tasty and inventive - amazing how versatile you can get with tofu!

Reviewed January 9, 2010

Great food for vegetarians and non-veggies too! The food is excellent. Try and of the combo dishes. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank INTVGene2k
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 12, 2008

Chinese vegetarian food - very unique!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook