“If you think this is real Thai..”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Lemon Grass

Lemon Grass
Ranked #277 of 1,219 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
“If you think this is real Thai..”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

First off to start the night, the parking was busy so we expected it to be a good place, the decor was beautiful... however I can't say anything good about the service or food.

not only were we not even greeted by the servers, but the whole night they were extremely rude and unattentive.. Most of them sat by the bar talking and on their cellphones or eating while I was clearly trying to get their attention. How unprofessional.

3 of my friends and I were dining here, and one has a severe seafood allergy, when asked about an item on a menu, there was a language barrier between the server and my friend. The server stormed off and asked another server in their language about the item but her body language showed that she was extremely annoyed with us and as if we were a nuisance. (We were sitting at the booth closest to them.) She comes back and tells us we can order stir A SEAFOOD SOUP.. were you even listening? after all that trouble my friend ended up not even bothering to order because clearly we were "bothering" them.

I ordered the pad Thai which was nothing more than a sloppy mess with ketchup mixed with noodles and baby shrimp and cheap vegetables.

If you have any sense of "real Thai food" turn the other way. The food and attitude of servers are gross.

• Visited March 2013

“Eastern”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I absolutely love this food and the service is delicate and thoughtful. Since Bamboo Spoon opened in Dundas, I go there less often due to convenience.

1 Thank Marilyn W
Hamilton
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is my mother's favourite spot. With more than 100 menue items, there is something for everyone. Whether you want hot and spicy to mild flavouring, all you have to do is ask and they will accomodate. Very pleasant staff and quick as the venue is quite small. Portions are quite plentiful and delicious to say the least. Free parking and kind atmosphere. Worth the trip!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank HamiltonPhoenix
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you like Thai food you'll love lemon grass. I can't get enough of their spring rolls! Even if they are busy you can always get takeout.

• Visited April 2013
“Satisfied customer”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Lemon grass restaurant is a local gem. Great lunch menu, good clean atmosphere and attentive staff. Prices are less then 10.00 for lunch. The food is presentation is good and the taste is fantasic. Will return with family and friends.

• Visited February 2013