“Thai Perfection”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Small restaurant in a strip mall. This restaurant is so popular that there are sometimes people standing in line to get in - it is worth it!! We have been there three times & have found the food to be a delicious subtle blend of spices. These cooks know what they are doing. You can tell them how spicey you want your food so that people do not have to complain about the spices. I just wished that I lived handier so that I could go there every day.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Grass

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I recently went out for dinner with a friend and they suggested the Lemon Grass on Garth Street we had to wait a while for there is limited seating but it was worth the wait. The menu varies with prices but the food is hot and delicious, we had five things and we shared so we could try different things much impressed would go back again which we have. We also have told other friends so other than being in line they agreed also and have returned too. This is a must try if you like Thai food.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

My husband and I tried this restaurant for the first time about six years ago, after a friend at work said her boss had taken them there for their Christmas lunch and my friend had raved about it. We had never tried Thai at this point, so my husband decided to take me there for my birthday.
Since then, we go any excuse we have to go for lunch.

I go with my girlfriends, I go with my kids, we go with our couple friends, and I have yet to be disappointed.

The food is always fresh, and in abundance. I always bring home left-overs, which is always a treat to whoever is at home.

The only bad thing I can tell you is that the restaurant is very small, and they do not take reservations. So, if you want to eat dinner at a decent hour, you really need to be there early.

We arrived for dinner on a Friday night, and met friends there, and there was a line-up out the door.

They recently closed the restaurant to renovate, but apparently, they didn't increase the size of the restaurant. Not sure why. But they really should have...the place is a gold mine.

My husband and I have since tried many Thai restaurants over the years, and this one by far exceeds the rest.

The servers are all young girls and they are very efficient, and kind, and hard working.

My favourite dishes are: Cashew Chicken, Sizzling Beef, Pad Thai, Mango Salad, The spring rolls, and there is more, but I just don't remember the names...

We ordered from them two New Years Eve's ago, and they had it ready and waiting when my husband got there to pick it up. We were shocked. As other restaurants we have done this with he's still had to wait 90 mins. So thumbs up for Lemongrass...You are doing a bang up job!!!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Best food....made fresh large variety of food......staff friendly Food is excellent.

Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Fabulous flavors. Love the Thai chicken. Fantastic. Hot and sour soup great too. Go here you won't be disappointed.