“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Never been disappointed when ordering from Bella's, One of the best pizza's in Hamilton, and the prices are very fair for the amount of food you get.

2  Thank Duane M

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I worked at this place, the owner is honest and is a hard worker, it a family business, they treated me right, I guess I was a little slow on the deliverys..Still I cant stop ordering from them, good food is good food and I always have the same thing, The large sicilian pizza, with bacon, mushroom and extra chesse. Then 10 wings or a small chicken caesar salad. As I writing this I just order that!!

3  Thank Tam L
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Pizzas are way TOO greasy, even though very good when hot/warm-left over night was a different story. The pizza gave off an odor in the morning that smelt like old left over cooking oil in a pan that hasn't been cleaned in over a month. I could almost see through the bottom of my box when I got home due to the amount of grease/oil that was used. When I was there I noticed that their pizza dough were stacked on top of each other on un-sanitary trays that were placed on wooden tables being handled by a person with poor hygiene. I even seen a cockroachs crawling in and around the prep service area! Needless to say, I will never return to this hole in the wall!

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Bella pizza is just around the corner from my home. It is the best pizza in Hamilton hands down. Great value for what you get and great service

2  Thank Fergalerg
Reviewed May 19, 2013

WOW. My husband and I cannot stop raving about how good this pizza was. Packed with flavor, fresh, not greasy, thin, non-soggy crust, saucy, cheesy, authentic tasting, the list goes on. For a hole in the wall place in a shady area, this was OUTSTANDING pizza. And I'm a bit of a picky pizza eater! Best we have had in this city. We had a large chicken, sundried tomatoe(not salty!), and onion pizza which came to $15.00 with tax for pick up. Best $15.00 spent on a pizza. Period.

1  Thank dreamsandstreams