“Good food”

Get food delivered
Ranked #27 of 1,437 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, International, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Service Update (June 1): Welcome back to Dine-In at Mandarin Hamilton. This location will offer Buffet service all day Monday – Sunday and Holidays. Take-Out and Delivery service is also available. Visit in-store, order online, or call ahead to place your order. Thank you for visiting. We look forward to serving you soon.
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I took her mother out for dinner at the Mandarin.
This was not our first visit as my wife and I have been enjoying their buffet since they opened their first restaurant in in Brampton upstairs in a little plaza on Queen St.
I love it when they have their crab dinners. They always keep it full and fresh.
We've been going there for 37 and plan to continue the tradition.
Keep up the good work

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Always great food and amazing variety, although it's starting to get a little pricey, especially on weekends however if you don't mind the cost and have a big apatite then go for it.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 18, 2016

I like them, the four ones I've visited. I've been n St Catharines, Burlington, Hamilton, Niagara Falls. I could not say one was better or worse. The great part is that you know what to expect. Of course, this implies you won't have surprises, good or bad.
At lunch, the price is very reasonable. For a weekday dinner, a bit expensive. On weekends evenings, even more costly, but with the luxury of crab legs, roast beef, and some more delicacies. I would say lunch there to spare, or splurge on weekends dinners. But that is because I love crab legs!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Last Friday we visited the mandarins in hamilton, food was good and service was great, variety of food was good but the only thing was having a Canadian flavour for July which did not go with Chinese food, they should have more chinese dishes and give up on themes.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

Food is Mandarin buffet typical but the service at this location is impressive, and I have experienced many different locations, this one stands above the rest

Date of visit: June 2016