“Very pleasant surprise.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We finally made it to this modest little restaraunt in Hamilton,which is very cosy and romantic inside. Somewhat skeptical that any local Italian restaraunts could come close to our recent experiences in Tuscany.Wow what a very pleasant surprise! The service was excellent.We loved the variety of home-made pasta and sauces,the very generous glasses of excellent house wine,and the delicious tiramisu .We are still amazed,that we left it so long to try La Spaghett.We will be back again,for sure!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have been going to this restaurant for several years now .We just came back from a Italy and I found I was always comparing the food to what we have here. La Spaghetti won every time. Pick what you like and tell them how you want it, they aim to please. Portions are generous and the pasta is really good the next day too. It's a tiny place so make a reservation and don't judge it by its location, just go in an enjoy. We enjoy the Chèvre with chicken, ask them to spice it up and you will love it. Caesar salad is excellent too.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband and I travelled 30 miles to Hamilton, Ontario to eat at a restaurant that I had researched. One of my favourite pasta sauces is "Puttanesca" which is a sauce rarely found in Italian restaurants. At a restaurat in Buffalo, that was the pasta dish that I always ordered, however finding this close to home was difficult. Through researching Trip Advisor, visiting the web site of this restaurant, I found the sauce.
Needless to say, I was very satisfied to find that this sauce was excellent and actually was better than my pasta dish in Buffalo. The restaurant was very accommodating as this was a luncheon visit and the sauce was usually only available for the dinner menu.
My husband found the pasta pesto pollo excellent, the wine was satisfying, and the dessert, although not house made, was consumed with alacrity by my spouse. This was a very satisfying visit.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a must try restaurant.

Believe all the positive reviews.

Some of the best Italian food i have had in a while. You definitely must make a reservation as this place fills up quickly.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

La Spaghett ranks as on of my favorite restaurants of all time. Each and every meal I have had there has been excellent. The resaturant is very intimate with just a few tables so make sure you reserve ahead of time. The pasta and the sauces are to die for and the gnocchi is like little pillows of love. Whetehr I am celebrating a birthday or looking for a place to impress for a business dinner I take them to La Spaghett. The restaurant sits in a strip mall and from the outside you would never guess just what a gem is hiding behind the unassuming store front. I live in Texas now but whenever I go home to see my family I always sop to have dinner there. In fact, my step son is getting married in Septemebr andf I am hosting a dinner for the wedding party at La Spaghett. Note: Despite your desire to do so, there is a strict "No hugging the Chef" policy ;-)