“Incredible food and atmosphere!”

La Spaghett Italian Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 1,224 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Burlington, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a must try restaurant.

Believe all the positive reviews.

Some of the best Italian food i have had in a while. You definitely must make a reservation as this place fills up quickly.

• Visited August 2013

Ontario, Canada
“Love! Love! Love! La Spaghett!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

La Spaghett ranks as on of my favorite restaurants of all time. Each and every meal I have had there has been excellent. The resaturant is very intimate with just a few tables so make sure you reserve ahead of time. The pasta and the sauces are to die for and the gnocchi is like little pillows of love. Whetehr I am celebrating a birthday or looking for a place to impress for a business dinner I take them to La Spaghett. The restaurant sits in a strip mall and from the outside you would never guess just what a gem is hiding behind the unassuming store front. I live in Texas now but whenever I go home to see my family I always sop to have dinner there. In fact, my step son is getting married in Septemebr andf I am hosting a dinner for the wedding party at La Spaghett. Note: Despite your desire to do so, there is a strict "No hugging the Chef" policy ;-)

• Visited February 2013
Salt Spring Island
“Wonderful restaurant”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We luckily happened upon this restaurant after searching online for a gluten free restaurant while travelling home from cottage country with our grandchildren, one of whom is celiac. The restaurant is small and cosy and we were so glad we had made a reservation as the restaurant was full. We ordered the mussels and mediterranean pasta and everyone loved their meal. Everything is fresh and made from scratch and you could tell as the flavours were heavenly. Paired up with wonderful wines to choose from, it was a perfect end to our summer holiday. Kudos too to Laura who did such an incredible job handling the whole restaurant by herself as the other waitress had a family emergency to attend to. The service was just top notch!

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Overall great tasting food and lovely atmosphere. We were very impressed with how fresh all of the ingredients were. I ordered ceaser salad to start, and it was probably the best I've ever tasted. The main entrees are only pasta choices so make sure you go on a night when that is all you want. The restaurant itself is very, very small so make reservations or you won't get a table. Worth it!!

• Visited July 2013
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Good restaurant.
Picture of restaurant is very nice. Inside is very small, maybe 8-9 tables so reservations are key on a busy night, say Friday or Saturday. It is small, romantic and good place to have dinner and talk. When I walked up to it I smiled because it is located on left side of a plaza, on small side and located side by side from the Stag shop, so you can multi task on a romantic night out. LOL. So it is interesting. When we walked up, I was not quite sure but inside was good and food quality was great. Prices were very fair. Service was fine.
Emphasis is pasta, so, you can pick from a lot of types of pasta and a large amount of sauces, I think pasta is good but I'm not a connoisseur.If you go in thinking your partner might want pasta and you want steak, this is not the restaurant for you! Pasta only. Wine choice is great, desserts are great. But you have to want great pasta, not fish, not steak, not anything else.
I think the owner has passion for pasta, we had a great time talking over the wine. Maybe small and specialized is best way to put it.
Good choice of appetizers. It is small, romantic, well done, authentic.
We were a party of 3, we had 5 wines and 1 dessert and dinner and cost was