“Consistently very good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
“Consistently very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

We have dined here several times and it is always very good. When the biggest complaint is the size of the dining room you know they are doing something right.

The menu is interesting and varied but so well done that I think it would be tough to order something you dont like. And the price is right!

One of Hamilton's best restaurants without question.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Went there for anniversay dinner. Place is intimate with only a few tables so reservations are always needed. All dishes are made to YOUR specification. You order your noodle and then you order your sauce from an extensive menu. I had the butter sauce called Shrimp Sienna. OMG it was delicious. Been there three times now and everytime food is exceptional.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank FranandCharlie
Tillsonburg, Canada
“Spaghetti just the way I love it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

My waitress Shannon was very friendly and informative of the menu. She was a little taken back that I did not have a reservation.

It did recommend that I get reservation but I was thinking that on a Wednesday and early evening (4:45) I could get away without it. But I will know better next time. In any case they had no problem making room for me.

I have seen places that offer pasta before but here there is so much variety and different types of sauces plus anything from chicken to all kinds of seafood.

Sometimes I am in the mood for seafood but today I decided on the whole wheat  pasta and and chicken in a cream sauce.
Now I was told that everything is made from scratch and that it would take some time.  But even then it only took about 15 minutes and it was very hot when it came to the table and it was delicious. But I was the only one there when I first got there but it did not take long for the place to start filling up.

Since I love pasta I will definitely have to come back and try some other pasta styles and sauces.

3 Thank AcapulcoFred
Hamilton, Canada
“Very small venue with very good limited menu. Reservations recommended.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband and I went for a very early Saturday evening dinner here as we did not have a reservation and wanted to ensure a table. A small restaurant with a limited menu of fresh cooked pastas with various sauces and available salad and soup. The wine list is adequate and the service is professional. This was our first meal out since moving to Hamilton from Toronto in October and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Next time I will try it for lunch.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Carol H
“My favourite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten several times at this small but cozy restaurant and have never been disappointed. I have evn ordered it for take out and have been equally impressed. Everything is made to order so expect to relax and enjoy yourself. The garlic soup is a garlic lovers paradise. The crostini is fantastic. My favourite dish is the pollo Tuscany. Just delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant. Remember that you definitely need to make reservations to get a table as it is small. But do make the trip. You will not be disappointed.

2 Thank Vavery