“My favorite restaurant in Hamilton”

Little Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #214 of 1,227 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Hamilton, Canada
“My favorite restaurant in Hamilton”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I truly believe there is something for everyone at Little Saigon; with it's huge menu, you might find yourself having a hard time deciding what you want! I am mostly vegetarian and I absolutely love how there are many vegetarian options, and many dishes can be modified as well. I have been to a number Asian cruisine restaurants over the course of the years but this is by far my favorite, and is also my favorite restaurant in my city.

The surroundings are pleasant; casual and lively. The service is also excellent, I have found the servers to be prompt and friendly, and have a sense of humour. The pot of tea on the table when you arrive is a nice touch and I have rarely drank anything else, as it goes along so well with the dishes.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank MeaghanEdwards

Hamilton, Canada
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed February 5, 2011

We visited for lunch. We had a great meal and every enjoyed our meal. The staff were friendly and they have a large menu. Our first meal here and it will not be our last!!!

• Visited February 2011
3 Thank EddieHamilton
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best of the best”
Reviewed June 23, 2010

excellent food and friendly service. great place to be for lunch and dinner.

1 Thank minty1960
Viet Nam
“Real Vietnamese food in Western Soil”
Reviewed January 6, 2010

During my visit in Canada, Little Saigon was considered one of the best Vietnamese restaurants. The beef soup was really good. It has not been westernized like other restaurants. Other excellent dishes were the special appertizer, crispy duck in Thai sauce, Cashew chicken vegetable, shrimp in sizzling plate. Wehave tried Pho Dau Bo due to its famous franchise brand, however, it has only its name famous, the food was so so. Recommended to all travellers and local residents this restaurant. It likes eating Vietnamese food in Vietnam.

2 Thank 920doan
Hamilton, ON
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and amazing foods.”
Reviewed October 9, 2009

Having tried many vietnamese restaurants in hamilton, this is the only one that always has me coming back. My friends and I go there about once a week and have come to know most of the staff. Very friendly and always quick to get the meals to the table. Sure the decor isn't the most elaborate, but the food is by far the best. Their pork salad rolls are devine, and you should definatly try their stir fry and pad thai as it is incomparable. Best Viet and Thai food in all of Hamilton