“Delicious!! ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

We ordered pizza and garlic bread take out. It was the long weekend and still only took a half hour which was great. The pizza was gigantic which we weren't expecting but it was delicious. Looking forward to trying a pasta next. Would recommend it. Very very good!!

1  Thank renee356
There are newer reviews for Chicago Style Pizza Shack

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is seriously the best pizza sauce I have ever tasted in my life. We had the deep dish pizza, and it was amazing. Food came fast, and hot. It was so filling, and still tasted great the next day, even after warming it up again.

Small little pizza place, not a lot of room for dining, but it wasn't busy when we went. The waitress was super nice and friendly!

Also parking is available on the street. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is one of our go to places and it has never disappointed. There is almost always a line up but that is because of the quality and value. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The pizza is amazing, the pasta dishes are all excellent and as much as you hate waiting when you are enjoying your meal you will know that a little wait is worth this kind of food. If I have to be critical, I would say that it is too cramped. Okay the other thing is the food is so good it is hard for me to try different dishes because I love my go to dishes.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed April 15, 2014

A small venue but its fabulous food makes it a place to go for Italian food when in Hamilton. This restaurant was recently featured on "You Gotta Eat Here" and you should. Their red sauce is one of the best in the city in terms of acidic balance. Good sized portions at great pricing makes it a very popular place with the locals...sooooo since you can' take reservations, get there early!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I took 3 friends a few weeks ago for some deep style pizza and I was surprised how good it was,yummmmmmmy, Excellent portions, bring your appetite.. Will return again. It seems to be a very busy and popular place..