“Amazing stuffed pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chicago Style Pizza Shack

Chicago Style Pizza Shack
Ranked #2 of 1,213 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Amazing stuffed pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Chicago Style Pizza is the most amazing Pizza this side of Chicago. 1 piece and you are truly filled. I order a 6 slice pizza and it is enough to feed my son-in-law, my daughter and myself for 2 meals.

• Visited June 2013

“great food and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

friends of ours had never been here before. We got a table by 5:30 and it was standing room only by 6. This was mid week.
The food was excellent and the price was right. Great place . We have ordered pizza for takeout before but have never ate in. Still the best pizza you will have.
Our no. 1 place to go.

Visited May 2013
Kampala, Uganda
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“services”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was treated as a king,,,,never as a foreigner and I found the customer care of the hotel really fitting.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“terrific Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stopped by for some Lasagane and a pizza. Wow! Still as good as ever. You better like mozzarella cheese as they use a ton. Delicious! And as always get there early or be willing to wait for a table.

• Visited May 2013
Redondo Beach, California
“The Best 90 Minute Wait I've Ever Had For A Deep Dish Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I Was Visiting Family In Hamilton For A Week Long Vacation When I Decided To Look At Trip Advisor For Dining Options In The Area. I Came Across This Restaurant As One Of The Best So I Decided To Take My Aunt and Cousins To Dinner For My Final Night In Canada. The Family Members Told Me They've Done Take Out Only and Never Dined Inside This Very Small Joint (Trust Me...It's Small) For A Friday Night There Was No Wait At All (Surprisingly) and Our Waitress "Bree" Was A Gem Of An Person, As She Was Prompt With Our Drinks and Appetizers. When We Ordered Our Pizzas We Decided On Two Deep Dish Stuffed Pizzas. We Knew It Would Be A 30-Minute Wait, But After 45 Mins We Got Antsy as Other Folks Were Getting Their Food Quicker. It Appeared Our Order Got 'Messed Up' and Bree Was Very Apologetic and Concerned. I Appreciated Her Honesty and Attention To Detail. She Told Me It Would Be Another 30 Minutes - Words I Didn't Wished To Hear. Bree Decided To Comp Our Two Appetizers and Drink and I Was Thankful. After 90 Minutes, We Got Our Pies and OH BOY!!! It Was Worth The Wait. Next Time, I'll Try The Lasagna As That Looked Good As Well. THANK YOU, BREE. Five Claws UP!!! Joe The Bear in L.A. CA

• Visited May 2013