“Beers of the world!!”

Cuisines: Bar
Neighborhood: Downtown Hamilton
Neighborhood: Downtown Hamilton
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The selection here is quite good, but the service is amazing!

I have been here several times with large groups and we have always had the same (and maybe the only) server. She is very knowledgeable and patient when we dont know what to order.

the Menu is being updated to reflect the new beers and the beers that they cant get anymore.

Warning, though, you can spend a lot of money here. Some of the beers you can find for much cheaper at the LCBO, but the bar atmosphere and being able to sit in a bar for five hours with no pressure to hurry makes it worth it!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

It's always nice to be able to drink one of the beers I've experienced on my travels around the world. Brings back memories. So go have yourself a Victoria Bitter from Australia, mate.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had so much fun tasting all the different kinds of beer. What an amazing selection and the server really made it fun. She knew all the kinds of beers to recommend and interesting stories of each brewery big and small, near and far.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

If you are a bar fly, then this is the kinda place for you. I was at convention at the Crowne Plaza and was needing some downtime. Looking for the nearest tap+grill, I entered Chesters, just a block away.

After passing the locals near the entrance I was greeted with a warm smile and the Beer Menu. Much to my surprise, they have a worldly selection of beer. I like Belgiums and was pleasantly surprised to find two Rocheforts on the menu.

I think Chesters is the kind of place that writers would find characters for their gritty crime books. Yes, everything in the joint has a sense of character. Something you won't find in a chain restaurant.

Looking forward to returning here, just for the ambience and of course the beer.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

It is an average type beer bar, nothing to write home about

1  Thank dodgerportes