“Great place for Art Crawl Evenings!”

Acclamation's Bar & Grill
Ranked #622 of 1,271 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Hamilton
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The North End is coming alive in many ways! We recently went back to Acclamation for Art Crawl Evening, meeting friends for dinner before hitting the streets. Their special menu offered items that would be prepared in a timely fashion for the crowds, yet still provided good variety. The comfy booth accommodated six of us nicely and allowed for some privacy in our conversation. The server was fun and attentive, teaching us about his "waterfall" facial hair! The food was as tasty as we'd experienced in the past, the portions are generous, and creatively presented. We'll be back!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We shared the Antipasto Plate & a bowl of seafood Gumbo & were way too stuffed to barely start our Entrees. Everything was good, including the Portuguese House Wine (Red).

Very likely to return. Their Chorizo is the best I ever had.

Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

I made reservations for a friends birthday for about 7 girls a week before. They callled me the day of our reservation to tell me someone overlooked the schedule & they would not be able to accomadate us at the dinning area! Ive heard wonderdul reviews about this place, but needless to say after they screwed up our dinner plans the day of I will never go there. Poor customer service.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

My wife and I went recently, had never been to before. Was a great experience, great food , very comfortable and romantic. Waiter was excellent with after dinner theatre suggestions. Want to go back for another creme brûlée! Lol
Was a great experience. We lucked out.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Call ahead on a weekend would have been disappointed if I had not .Very friendly staff.They know there menu inside and out.They can pair your food with wine and make very good suggestions should you be unsure.Busy but quite enough to have a conversation.Food is well prepared and presented.Not looking for dinner,then there is a casual side where you can watch a game or sit and talk with friends or family over a drink or espresso.