“Great Hotel”

Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Hamilton
Pennsylvania, USA
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed July 15, 2009

This is our second time staying at this hotel. Wonderful experience again. Location was great for us. Close to our family and convenient to highways. The courtyard and lobby are fantastic for hanging out with friends and family. I loved the 24 hour complimentary coffee in the lobby. We had breakfast here one morning. Tasty, though pricey.

The pool was clean but small. The kids didn't seem to mind though.
The rooms are clean and well appointed. I liked having a small refrigerator. Very nice layout and complimentary internet. If you forget your laptop, no worries, they have 2 in the lobby for the public use.
The staff was FANTASTIC.
We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Reviewed April 20, 2009

We stayed here for two nights over Easter weekend. I'm originally from Hamilton mountain and know there is not very many hotels to choose from in the area. We had tried other hotels (not good experiences) and a B&B (not comfortable with the concept, may be okay for others). The room was very clean, maid was nice and friendly, pool was good, workout room was not up to par (eliptical was not working, not enough weights for strength training), there was no one at the front desk when we got there (had to wait around with a guy delivering pizzas)...this was only minor though. All in all a good hotel and we will stay there on our next trip down.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2009

We had to travel on short notice for a funeral. The hotel staff were very pleasant and accommodating for us. The facility is very clean and up to date. The available internet access in the lobby was welcome.
The room we had was well laid out, and the bed was awesome. The bathroom was large and quite bright.
The breakfast buffet was quick and easy. My wife used the menu th esecond morning, and enjoyed the food.

A niece at the funeral indicated that her company suggests this facility for all of their out of town visitors.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2009

I recently stayed here for a nearby wedding with a lot of friends. The rooms were very nice and clean. The hotel is close to a lot of different restaurants. It has a complimentary shuttle that we used to get to the wedding venue. We used the hot tub and pool and they were fine. Excellent customer service, after we left and drove home I realized that I had left my cell phone charger, I called and left a message. My message was returned the next day and they put my charger in the mail for me. I would definitely stay again if I was in the area. It was a little bit pricey though even with the "wedding discount".

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
simcoe
Reviewed March 8, 2009

I stayed here last year as my husband had surgery in Hamilton. I felt very safe. The hotel was very clean. I enjoyed having the internet services. All in all a very nice place.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled solo
Ottawa, Ontario
Reviewed February 9, 2009

We had a very nice one night stay at the Courtyard Hamilton. The staff was very nice and very understanding as we were upgraded to a better room (since we had problems at an other property the night before). The room was big and clean. The hotel is also fairly new and well kept. The staff was very helpfull and friendly. We will book it again if we have to go to Hamilton in the future!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Rochester, NY
Reviewed November 13, 2008

A nice new Courtyard located up over the escarpment from downtown Hamilton. It must only be a few years old as everything is new and seems to reflect the room and hotel design of the newer Marriott properties.

It is clean and tidy, Our room was spacious. Staff was helpful and friendly, but then all we needed to do was check in and check out.

No complaints. Now if they only threw in a complementary breakfast it would be ideal!

• Liked — nice rooms
  • Disliked — slightly out-of-the-way location
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple