“Terrible Experience”

Baltimore House
Ranked #698 of 1,271 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I visited Baltimore House last Friday night (24 May 2013) for the first time. A few friends of mine were going to check out the 'DJ sets'. The place was completely dead. I'm not sure why we stayed. Around 2am my girlfriend purchased us two glasses of white wine. They were small-average in size and cost us $10 each. So this place either over-charges for their very average-tasting house wine, or their staff feels as though they can get away with scamming those under the influence. Either way, I was not thrilled with my first impression of Baltimore House, and there was nothing drawing me back for a second visit. I can not believe there was a cover fee to get into that place.

1  Thank Paul M