“A disappointment”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The food was mediocre. I ordered the shrimp rolls and cashew chicken with the rice. The shrimp rolls were something that was nothing special. Probably could get them at M&Ms. The presentation was artistic. The cashew chicken lacked substance and taste. The vegetables were cut in gigantic pieces and it was very difficult to eat. I had to flag down another server to get a knife which I desperately needed to even fit anything in my mouth. The chicken was sparse. I wouldn't recommend going here at all if you want a good meal.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

3 of us went on an insanely cold March nite for dinner. My husband had been a few times - the first for me.
the calimari is the best i've ever had - tempura batter, so light and crispy, not rubbery, and lots of them. the spring rolls were just OK -, no bad, just nothing to rave about. 2 of us had curry pad Thai - good, and one had a noodle dish. The fried banana with ice cream dessert was great!
Honey ginger tea - yummy. Good pricing, atmosphere and service. We'll return.

1  Thank zeete
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is the third time I've been there and they have throroughly impressed me every time. It's the freshest sushi that I've had in Hamilton in years. The presentation is just amazing! My friend had never had sushi before and she is hooked! The fried rice that came in a pineapple was honestly the best I've ever. Definitely the ultimate fried rice! It had tons of chicken shrimp, cashews and the best part was that it was served in a hallowed out pineapple. We had the deep fried ice cream for dessert based off of the server's recommendation (it's not listed on their menu) and it was to die for! Vanilla ice cream with a battered funnel cake crust. Don't ask me how the middle stayed frozen but its a must try! Overall we spent around $50 with tax and tip for the 3 of us, phenomenal deal.

2  Thank Ted W
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Two cpls. out for a nice Dinner. 15 min, before the Waitress came. Another 15 min .before our order taken. Appitizer was large Broccolli & Chicken,with no knife .After 20 min,she came back & asked a 2 nd. time what we ordered? Three people eating No food for me for 10 min. No offer of more drinks or food. We were tired of waiting so asked for Bill ,We decided to go to other cpl.s for desert & coffee. Waited 1/2 hr. for bill and it was wrong. Sent it back and 2 nd. bill was wrong. Called Manager & she didn't seem to care Said they were busy but they weren't busy for the first hour we were there .No excuse!! Bill brought a third time, again wrong. We finally just left our money on the table and left very frustrated. Terrible Waitress. Food was good but the waitress needs help.

2  Thank Wilddiva2
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Visited one chilly evening after work, with friends. Service was attentive, if a little confused (tried to serve the wrong drinks and dinners) but they were very sweet and patient. Had the Sexy Summer rolls and the mango salad with shrimp satay. Beautifully presented, fresh and flavourful. I ate half of each and enjoyed the other half the next day. They have a special Valentine's menu with items such as "You Love MiSo" (soup) and "Studmuffin Steak". Will definitely return!!

1  Thank Pam-and-Ken