“Excited Spring Rolls came to Hamilton..not happy with service and hair in food!”
Review of Spring Rolls - CLOSED

Spring Rolls
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was excited to try Spring Rolls, I am used to going to the one in Toronto at Atrium on Bay.

Very nice new restaurant, service was slow and unattentive throughout the restaurant. Many were asking the manager where there food was. It took awhile for us to get drinks and place our order. This was my husband's first trip to Spring Rolls and we won't be back!

The food arrived and included hair in my husband's food..we did tell the manager and she removed it from our bill but didn't offer to find out if we wanted anything else.

Verry verrrrry disappointed with this chain..will be going back to local non-chain restaurants for my food!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Had been at one of their other locations a year or so ago and was not impressed. This one opened about a month ago at Limeridge Mall in Hamilton, Ontario.

Proper rating would be below average slightly above poor.. Service was somewhat on the slow side. The place was clean and as with a previous experience at another of this chain's restaurants, the food was disappointing.
I ordered the wonton soup to start with. It was extremely salty. When asked by the waiter how was the soup...i advised him it was salty.....interesting response from him was...."other than the saltiness how is it?" I ordered the house blend (vegetables, tofu, chicken and shrimp) green curry. This meal was soaked in a watery mixture more in line with a soup. Taste was average. Simply put, go to a small independant Asian restaurant and you will be more satisfied at a lower price (advertising for this restaurant is the lower prices!) where the curries provide more vegetables and whatever else such as shrimp, chicken, etc. in a viscose and tasty coating!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

New. Mall location for great shopping. Food and service exceptional. Open atmosphere, not a quiet romantic place. Great for a gathering of family and/or friends.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Used to go often when visiting relative on Toronto who lived in a condo near one of the Toronto Spring Rolls. I have tried many of their dishes, the General Tao chicken my favourite! Their mango chicken, chicken cashew and lettuce wraps are great. Visited this location after they had been opened for five days. Restaurant is large, modern decor and we had a great young server. We had spring rolls and coconut shrimp for appetizers which were very nice. Cashew chicken and General Tao were our mains which were very good. Visited one day for lunch for lettuce wraps as takeout which again was very tasty. Prices are very reasonable and I will most definitely visit again.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This placed was only opened 3 days when we went....Very nicley decorated and moderen. Where seated and served quickly. The orders where taken and waitress very friendly. Appetizers came fast and where excellent... Then the problems started... Took a long time to get any type of bar drink. The the main meals came.... My wifes was the wrong order and it was sent back.... the rest of us where almost done when her order came back and it was wrong again. She cancelled the order as we where all finish by then. the waitress said too many where touching her orders thus she did not have control.... they need to fix that. the one meal of pad tai was good the other two both the same except one is red curry the other green. the sauce was very watery and the flaour not as good as the competition. Food was not bad just not at the top of the list and there was a lot of hoop de la about this place opening.....they have some wrok to do to reach the top.