“Nothing Amazing.”

The Jet Cafe
Ranked #273 of 1,276 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I went to this place with my family on good Friday April 18th 2014. At first we felt it was awkward considering we payed at the counter before we ate rather than after but we still kept an open mind to trying new things. After a visit to an unkept washroom that smelled like urine and was located in the basement, I sat down and witnessesd something very shocking. I witnessed a broom being used to clean the food counter immediately followed by bread being prepared on that same area. This is definitely something you don't want to see when you're waiting for food yourself.

2  Thank GeorgeKGM

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I f you love Eggs Benny like I do this is the place for you!Great breakfast place!Great prices!Down to earth people only not fine dining!

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I don't like leaving bad reviews. Unfortunately jet needs some work. Please clean your ketchup bottles on the tables. They are fermented and I don't just mean one. I went to three different tables looking for ketchup before I finally went to the front and grabbed packages of ketchup. The homefries have obviously sat there so long I almost broke a fork and a tooth trying to eat one so please either make em to order or make less at a time so they're not sitting there forever. The eggs were cooked perfectly and the service is always friendly. Please fix.those things and ill.be happy to write a great review.

1  Thank foodisgoodinmyface
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My family and i were staying in Hamilton,Ontario and we ate at the Jet Cafe.They have an ALL DAY breakfast that is really delicious that has your choice of 2 eggs prepared how you would like them,your choice of bacon,sausages or ham,delicious homemade homefries and 2 slices of toast. ALL of this for only $3.99 plus tax.They also have a GREAT childrens menu.The meals are delicious and very REASONABLE.This Cafe is very clean and the staff are all very pleasant.Yes we will go and eat there again when we are in Hamilton,Ontario.On my receipt the address is 184 King street EAST ( NOT West ) Yours truly,Carol MacKay, Brockville,Ontario

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is a good lunch spot for sandwiches and they serve "all day breakfast". The food is tasty and the coffee is good. This is a good place to gather with friends if you're in downtown Hamilton and you want to get some coffee and a bite to eat and chat awhile. It's frustrating though, that places like this close at 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon. By the way, the prices are excellent.