“ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED - HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED”
Review of Toma La

Toma La
Ranked #191 of 1,224 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Barbecue, Portuguese
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED - HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I ordered the whole chicken combo for pick up and was told 30 mins. Upon arrival the workers looked at me as if i had 2 heads when i told them my name and that i was there for pick up. I was then told to wait another 10 minutes. I received my order and returned home to my family to open the boxes and find, SMELL AND TASTE they had given me SPOILED ROTTEN RICE. disgusting!! By the smell and taste, this rice has been sitting for a longggg while. I was unable to feed the family and called in to let them know they had served spoiled rice. The manager then came on the phone making an argent about being unable to provide a refund????? Who asked for one??? I repeated myself that the rice only was not good but she continued to say she couldn't provide a refund. Obviously this business needs every penny they can keep, moreover they lost customers as none of my friends and family would EVER return!!

1 Thank TRUTHFULNHONEST