“Father's Day breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Canada
“Father's Day breakfast”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Recently went to this location for Father's Day. My mom had went ahead and got our booth, which was good because by the time we got there ten minutes later a crowd had lined up out the door so I think we would have had a long wait. We were allowed in to join them and our order was taken very quickly and coffee was brought. For a busy holiday type day (Father's Day) the service was decent and we didn't have to wait too long for our meal. My mom did say her skillet had very little peppers and veg in it and had to ask for more. They cooked up some and within minutes our server brought it over. I had the bagel with lox and cream cheese which is my favourite so I enjoyed myself. Price is higher that most breakfast places but overall our morning was very good!

• Visited June 2014

• Arabic first
Smithville, Canada
“Really wanted to have a good lunch”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Went here for lunch and was very disappointed. There was only around 5 other tables in the restaurant and I could not get over how slow service was. You think for a lunch hour they would work on speed since I do have to get back to work. It took around 10 minutes for our server to notice that we were ready to order. She was busy playing with cutlery off in the far corner.
I ordered the feature sandwich ‘Mega Morning BLT’ not only did it take too long for our food to arrive but my sandwich had browning iceberg lettuce when it was supposed to come with leafy green lettuce. Luckily they decorated my plate with this lettuce so I was able to swap it out. My sandwich was slopped together and falling apart before I even touched it. So I had to reconstruct it back on to the bread.
My partner ordered the club sandwich Cora Style. He said the sandwich was good but again the salad had the same browning iceberg lettuce.
It is difficult when you have pictures in front of you while eating of what your plate should have looked like and what reality is. Again service was slow and it took too long for our server to bring the bill. What should have been a quick lunch turned into an hour at a breakfast joint of all places.
Next time I am just going to stick to the waffles and crepes that I saw at other tables. They looked amazing.
I will have to mention though there was an older gentleman serving tables and he was doing an amazing job. He was great with his customers and very quick and attentive.

• Visited June 2014
Cambridge, Canada
“Consistent quality, friendly service”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

extensive choice of dishes for breakfast and lunch. Good quality food, plentiful and always accompanied by some fruit to make it a rounded offering. The service is always friendly and prompt. The only drawback: always have to wait to get a table if there are only a few patrons in the restaurant. Surely this could be improved. Always annoying that the newly arrived is ignored. Same as waiting in line to pay, why could the server bring the credit-debit machine to the table?

• Visited February 2014
Cayuga, Canada
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for a late lunch yesterday. Greeted at the door, escorted to a table immediately. Offered a small taste of their soup to sample. Food was delicious and plentiful. Staff was attentive and prompt. The red pepper chicken soup was delicious with just a touch of heat. Will definitely return. Prices are a little high but you get what you pay for.

Visited January 2014
Cornwall, Canada
“Always a good meal”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I love going to Cora's and this one was no exception. The food is great (although a bit pricey for breakfast) and is worth spoiling yourself on once in a while.

Visited October 2013