“Tea time - lovely!”

The Vintage Garden Tea Room
Burlington, Canada
“Tea time - lovely!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

It was a lovely high tea today with my husband and mother-in-law (first visit to The Vintage Garden Tea Room). The selection of teas is massive - I loved the Artic Raspberry. They had two flavours of scones (oh so yummy). Great selection of sandwiches and delicious sweets. We left very satisfied and completely full. Family run, the gentleman who served us was engaging and fun. We truly enjoy going out for high tea and this was half the cost of other places we have gone. We will definitely return!

• Visited January 2014

Hamilton, Canada
“Wonderful high tea in pretty setting”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I go here several times a year and have every time been glad that I was there. The tea room itself is in a pretty Victoria era red brick home on the corner of a street of quaint shops.
It is run by a woman and her 2 sons. The sons are the servers and they have smiles for every customer and know how to make people feel relaxed.
Usually I go with friends and we have the high tea. There are yummy scones and clotted cream, followed by a tray of sandwiches and baked goods. Almost always they have to box the desserts which we later eat at home. There is a choice of sandwiches and of tea.
On occasion when I have wanted less I choose the egg salad sandwiches. They are so wonderful and I have never tasted others at good in any restaurant.
I would highly recommend this tea room and hope to return soon.

• Visited November 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Old World Charm”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I met a friend for lunch there and we had a great time. There tea selection was outstanding, and the wait staff were very nice.

Lunch was soup and sandwich and was all home made. Was not expensive at all and well worth it.

Will be going back in the near future with another friend, it's wonderful victorian British charm in the Hamilton area.

• Visited October 2013