“A trip back in time.”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A trip back in time.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Well laid out and realisticly displayed. Takes you back in time for older people and a history lesson for the younger set.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank billsted

Hamilton, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A wonderful recreation of 18th and 19th century pioneering life!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

From the manufacture of maple syrup to a wealthy homeowner's salon to a 19th century dentist's chair, Westfield Heritage Village is a living museum to be treasured. I visit several times a year and it never fails to interest me. When the sap is running, a feed of pancakes with maple syrup and Canadian peameal bacon is always a special treat I look forward to.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank cpw1952
Las Vegas, Nevada
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Authentic History”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is a wonderful location for people of all ages to explore and learn about the past. The buildings are brought in and restored so they are authentic - not reproductions. Most of the "employees" are volunteers and are knowledgeable about the building they represent. As Westfield strives to remain authentic, there is no air conditioning. This should be considered when scheduling a visit as it gets hot walking around.

Visited June 2013
hamilton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“wonderful place for a wedding”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We always enjoy visiting Westfield. Had my daughters wedding there and it was a great experience. The catering was particularly good and we arranged for a lovely horse and carriage ride.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank shadowhamilton
Mississauga, Canada
239 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 214 helpful votes
“Amazing hidden Gem!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife took me there for my birthday and I loved it. I did know that this sort of thing existed so close.

It was projected started by two Brantford high school teachers. They have built a older community and you truly believe to be in 80s with stunning collection of over 30 historical buildings.

The volunteer are fully involved and know the full history about their site and to top it all they are dress in that way are actually working in the site.

I really enjoyed the blacksmith and he should us how to bent the metal and cool it off.

I highly recommend a days trip to this hidden treasure in our community.

Visited April 2013