“Good Food...”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Spice Avenue located On UpperJames Hamilton, I could say that the food was okay borderline good, my wife and dauhgter complaint about their orders.
I issues that was a big no no for us, was the fact that the ligths were dimmed a bit to much, we had a bit of a hard time reading the menu.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I've been twice now. Visited for lunch yesterday. The restaurant is beautifully done - the washrooms are even nice. The food that i have had on both my visits was tasty and delicious - Good Thai Food. And, the bill was surprisingly light. Great experience for a great price.

1  Thank WheelieDrop
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Wonderful atmosphere, delicious food. Husband loved the spicy soup available. I tried a veggie pad thai that was worth having again.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have been to Spice numerous times for business lunches....I have to say the atmosphere is wonderful, the food is fresh and plenty....the prices are reasonable and the service is always friendly. Whenever I have a lunch meeting, I suggest Spice Avenue....I have been on one occasion for dinner and it was very chic in the evening....a great choice instead of the franchaise chain food options our City offers....

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Everything is perfect about this resturant, plus thet take reservations as well. We went with 6 of us and the service food quality and cleanliness was a five star