“Yummy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rapscallion Rogue Eatery
Ranked #27 of 1,213 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Hamilton
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

My friends and I had dinner this past Friday and the food was amazing! I've dined here before but this was their first time. I had the corn on the cob with pigs ears and the chicken soufflé and wow! Literally heaven in my mouth. so much amazing flavor without being over the top. I highly recommend trying this before they change up the menu! Overall, the service and food was definitely amazing and we loved the open kitchen. Price is reasonable and we can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2013

Ithaca, New York
“Fanatastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

This restaurant is superb. The chef's created some of the best and most interesting food i have ever tasted. the service is amazing!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank slynaust
“Amazing, original, delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

From the outside, I'll admit the place looks like a dive. Inside, the atmosphere is great. The menu is just a huge board on the wall (and the window) which apparently changes quite often. I guess it means we have to return frequently.
The house-made charcuterie was great. Oysters, excellent. Pork belly tacos, delicious. Beef tongue and cheek, amazing!!! Chocolate ganache bar with bacon on top, how can you lose!!
All in all, totally excited we went there. We recommend it to anyone. Just don't be shy and be adventurous. It will be worth it!

• Visited August 2013
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate here with my parents back in April. We were celebrating our new engagement & Rapscallion definitely impressed everyone! I'm a vegetarian,will eat some seafood, and they were more than accommodating. The food and service were both amazing. Can't wait to get back! We're hamiltonians and are very excited to see such a wonderful, new and exciting restaurant open up! They are passionate about food and local produce. We recommend Rapscallion to everyone!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Meg C
“Great night out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife and I ate everything we could fit in ! Had 7 menu items ALL delicious !! And took another for my parents to try to go... Our bill was 150 including tip and a few drinks... The two of us can quite easily get into the 2-250 range at places like Rouge in Calgary and food is as good or better! , just a different atmosphere.. More bistro/ laid back. Will go back next time in Hamilton!!!

• Visited July 2013