“wont go again”

Got a photo?
Add it.
La Petite Spa
Reviewed April 11, 2012

the girl kept on complaining the whole time about how much she hates her clients and she hoped they cancel their apt :o.

liked it the first time when they introduced the deal.. but now they get way too many clients that they cant keep up..she really rushed everything so she can be on time for her next apt (and i was already 10 mins early for my apt)..

really, if you want a real spa treatment, dont go here..

6  Thank HamiltonAnnonymous

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Located centrally in downtown Hamilton, this little spa is another of the impressive additions to an area of the city which is undergoing a dramatic revival. Clean and bright.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I bought a dealfind voucher for ten 1 hour long massages. I went in to use the first one the place is cute and small when you walk in though the girl at the reception was in sweat suit basically and very unprofessional looking. She took me downstairs to the basement where it is cold and cluttered. Waiting for the girl to come back im laying on the table and notice that the fire alarm is torn off the ceiling??? The massage wasn't that great either. I thought I would give it another chance and go again since I had 10 to use up. Coming back it was the same girl behind the reception and the same thing again in a sweat suit and hair not brushed though this time i noticed that she had the words "F**K ME" written on her arm in green highlighter!?! She took me downstairs again and I had to wait outside the room this time. I was sitting on a couch in the cold basement beside what took like a kitchenette. There was stuff everywhere! Not a relaxing, spa like space at all.
Took me into the room and it was still missing the fire alarm. Massage still wasn't good. I never went back and complained to dealfind. I wouldn't suggest to anyone to go there.

9  Thank Kate M