“Disgusting - and ridiculously unprofessional employees”
Review of Rolly Rockets BBQ

Rolly Rockets BBQ
Ranked #174 of 1,221 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Canadian, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Hamilton, Canada
“Disgusting - and ridiculously unprofessional employees”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

food was 2 hours to arrive, unacceptable. Woman (C word) who answered the phone was the worst example of customer service I have seen in a while. I received my food soggy and cold and paid wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much for that garbage. I am actually going in tomorrow in person to complain about it to the manager, who knows how good their customer service skills are though? I don't expect much after what I have seen tonight.

• Visited January 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Rolly Rockets BBQ”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I just ate here tonight. My initial impressions were that it was just a local barbecue restaurant and nothing really stood out. The waitress was pleasant but wasn't very welcoming or friendly. She simply took our order and gave us a number, she didn't suggest we sit down or offer to seat us although we indicated we were eating in. I ordered the sample platter which came with three sandwiches, french fries, beans, a biscuit, and coleslaw. It was fairly priced at ten dollars and the platter came with a lot of food. We sat on the patio which offers a pretty cool view of King street and all the pedestrians. All the food i had was exceptional. I tried the hot sauce and the tequila sauce on both my french fries and sandwiches and was pleased with both flavors. The sandwiches were not amazing but they were pretty great for the price and area. The platter also comes with sweet potato fries. The waitress did not come out to check on us once during our stay. I would have rated higher had there been more effort put into the service but if you're looking for great food for a fair price this is the a great barbecue restaurant to check out.

• Visited September 2012
“Amazing at a low cost”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I went to this restaurant to order a 1/2 rack of baby back ribs and it was well worth the price. Its $12.99 plus tax and the portions are large. I would definitely recommend anyone to come to the restaurant. The food is delicious and I'd give it over a 5 if I was able to. Only setback is that they don't have debit so you would need to take out money from the atm machine.

• Visited August 2012
Ontario, Canada
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed April 20, 2012 via mobile

Three sampler plates of smoked meats on buns, three beers, $45 plus tip. Very good flavours in the beans (hints of horseradish and smoke), good coleslaw, fresh buns, fries, decent tunes.
Definitely worth a visit and a return.

“Not quite "Heaven"!”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Well, great concept but disorganized service. Now it was a nice change to get french fries as they are not usually part of a real 'barbeque joint' menu but it took 1/2 an hour to get our food. The portions are disappointingly small and the pulled pork and chicken are not nearly as good as some we've had. This doesn't stop the University students from patronizing this establishment, however, which does not always add to the ambience in a positive way. Also, since this was formerly a tavern of some repute, it still has some residual clientele. It is important to note, however, that the fresh cut fries were very good. But for our time and money, there's better barbeque to be had in "Heaven".

• Visited November 2011