“best food”

Hamilton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best food”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I catering the food from here first time for 50 people last saturday on my daughter's first birthday.
Everything is so fresh n hot when they delivered the food and they came on time .My all guest were very happy.
I would like to thanks bombay grill management and staff for making my party success.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank sapna p

“Love it”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have been here with my family n my uncle'family who came to visit us from London U.K on last Saturday night n we ordered butter chicken,lamb tikka , Malai kofta,bhindi masala n my uncle really likes chicken do' piaza which is not in the menu initially he little sad about that but we asked the our waiter can you make chicken do'piaza he said yes n finally my uncle is happy everything is so fresh so tasty n my uncle says this is one of the best chicken do'piaza n lamb tika ever I tried so far. Thanks to my friend who recommend this restaurant .

Guelph, Canada
“Food quailty”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I was invited by friends for lunch Sunday afternoon. Appetizbers were OK but the main couse which consisted of two veggie dishes was atrocious. Kashmiri dum aloo and kofta were cooked and simply put in a standard tomato baed curry ( madein arge quatity I am sure). There was NO flavour of being cooked in sauce...just simply dumped in sauce and mico cooked.

SHAME THIS PASSES FOR INDIAN COOKING...

• Visited June 2012
Dundas, Canada
“A Unique "Indian" Restaurant - Tibetan Cuisine”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

As an East Indian Food restaurant, the uniqueness of the menu added to the intrigue of tasting some new dishes. While the traditional northern cuisine found in almost all Indian restaurants was offered, a few dishes were prepared in a different manner. An example is the traditional dal or lentil soup. Very unique and of a thicker consistency.

The reason is that it is Tibetan style of Indian food (very similar and some identical dishes but the preparation and cooking is different). We have returned a few times even though it is at the other corner of the large metropolis we are part of (our suburb is part of the 500,000 total population).

The owner/partner tries to socialize as best he can with the dining clients without being overbearing. The vegetarian options were very tasty as the serving size was plentiful. Highly recommended especially for the dollar value!

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank DundasMusicMan
“Best buffet ever i had.”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I have been there with my family to celebrate my mom's birthday ,
We decided to go buffet n buffet was just outstanding everything is so fresh n each dish has a different flavour the way it should be n the best part is server brought the basket of fresh bread( naan) at our table just straight from tandoor, best naan ever i had n service was great too. Price is very reasonable onlt $ 10/ p.
So i would recommend to everone give a try.

3 Thank Arunkh