“Love it”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
“Love it”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have been here with my family n my uncle'family who came to visit us from London U.K on last Saturday night n we ordered butter chicken,lamb tikka , Malai kofta,bhindi masala n my uncle really likes chicken do' piaza which is not in the menu initially he little sad about that but we asked the our waiter can you make chicken do'piaza he said yes n finally my uncle is happy everything is so fresh so tasty n my uncle says this is one of the best chicken do'piaza n lamb tika ever I tried so far. Thanks to my friend who recommend this restaurant .

Guelph, Canada
“Food quailty”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I was invited by friends for lunch Sunday afternoon. Appetizbers were OK but the main couse which consisted of two veggie dishes was atrocious. Kashmiri dum aloo and kofta were cooked and simply put in a standard tomato baed curry ( madein arge quatity I am sure). There was NO flavour of being cooked in sauce...just simply dumped in sauce and mico cooked.

SHAME THIS PASSES FOR INDIAN COOKING...

• Visited June 2012
Dundas, Canada
“A Unique "Indian" Restaurant - Tibetan Cuisine”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

As an East Indian Food restaurant, the uniqueness of the menu added to the intrigue of tasting some new dishes. While the traditional northern cuisine found in almost all Indian restaurants was offered, a few dishes were prepared in a different manner. An example is the traditional dal or lentil soup. Very unique and of a thicker consistency.

The reason is that it is Tibetan style of Indian food (very similar and some identical dishes but the preparation and cooking is different). We have returned a few times even though it is at the other corner of the large metropolis we are part of (our suburb is part of the 500,000 total population).

The owner/partner tries to socialize as best he can with the dining clients without being overbearing. The vegetarian options were very tasty as the serving size was plentiful. Highly recommended especially for the dollar value!

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank DundasMusicMan
“Best buffet ever i had.”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I have been there with my family to celebrate my mom's birthday ,
We decided to go buffet n buffet was just outstanding everything is so fresh n each dish has a different flavour the way it should be n the best part is server brought the basket of fresh bread( naan) at our table just straight from tandoor, best naan ever i had n service was great too. Price is very reasonable onlt $ 10/ p.
So i would recommend to everone give a try.

3 Thank Arunkh
Hamilton, Ont.
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

My husband and I have been here for lunch the last 4 Saturdays. It has become our weekly ritual. They have a buffet for lunch daily, and dinner is a la carte. The food is excellent. It is always fresh and is made with quality ingredients. On the buffet they have a decent selection to pick from: fish pakoras, chili chicken, butter chicken, tandoori chicken, rice, a few lentil and chickpea selections, goat curry and wonderful vegetable pakoras. They also have a small salad bar and they make the best gulab jamin we have ever had. They have a liquor license.
It is a clean restaurant and the staff are pleasant. Parking is good. I would recommend you give it a try.

• Visited February 2012