“GREAT UNIQUE FOOD”

Baci Ristorante
Ranked #7 of 1,291 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Baci Ristorante, located in the Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen's, is a modern and upbeat Italian restaurant led by Chef Ruban Paul. With a lively open kitchen and central wood burning oven, this intimate gathering place is known for it's thin, Neapolitan style pizzas and adventurous twists on authentic Italian flavours and dishes. To compliment the menu is a comprehensive beverage menu features both Old and New World wines and a fine selection of crafted cocktails.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My mouth is watering just thinking about the "fall-off-the-bone" lamb I had. My son's steak was just as good.

Joe M, Manager at Baci Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words Jamie S,

I was happy to read you thoroughly enjoyed our fall-off-the-bone lamb shank as well as hearing about your son's equally good steak.

It was our pleasure and we look forward to having you dine with us often.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

As a group of 11 we were seated and treated very well. The food for the children was quick and our service was fabulous.

justinm888, Manager at Baci Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your dining experience with us Becky33,

We are delighted to know we were able to host your group and everything from the food to the service was fabulous.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife found this fine restaurant, and all she could do was boast about it. We now have a new place where we go to enjoy a wonderful date night. The staff is excellent! Chef "John" a fellow German is a pleasant person to talk to and comes out of the kitchen to greet the guests.
We have been here on 5 occasions with our family and close friends and they all love Baci. The severs that we have had the pleasure of waiting on us were phenomenal . My best is Ignazio he make us laugh and treats us always well "BRAVO"
All the items we have tried on the menu are great, I recommend the home made pizza baked in the wood oven if you want an easy meal. The entrées are also very good, the pasta, the lamb shank, the steak and, even the appetizers are all GOOOD. Keep up the great service

Thank you for your review Michael B regarding your recent visit to Baci Ristorante..

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your dining experience you are helping us continue to deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

We appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I like this place and frequently visit it with family member/s and acquaintances. The PIZZA is good. It is baked on firewood (FORNO). Other dishes are OK!. The major draw backs are:

1- No cloak Room or coat hangers are seen available or offered. You cannot comfortably eat with the various heavy clothes on! (needed for Canadian winter!!!), neither you could have them around you considering the very limited space around....!(It is a MUST to have in all restaurants in Italy, regardless of their (*) grading!). Let alone if you are to deal with ladies bags and other gadgets that became a necessity and not accessory at these present times!!!!

2- The tables are too small and crowded with glasses and other tableware, thus making it difficult to handle the large size dishes where food varieties... is served!.

While the food is on the plus grading, I wouldn't want to include wine with the meal!. The price is high!. However, while I think that wine is over priced in Canada, yet, when serving it in restaurants, that price, the way I see it, becomes on the other side of temptation.. meaning extremely expensive and better to let go!!

Lastly and in comparison to other(claimed to be) Italian restaurants in this city, "Restorante Baci", remains the one I'll go to!

justinm888, Manager at Baci Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Grazie per le vostre risposte Talatalpha123,

I would like to thank you for your continued patronage.

We do apologise that it had not been mentioned during your dining experiences we do in fact have a coat room. Please ask any one of our servers to hang your garments for you while you dine with us next time.

We can also appreciate your feedback regarding our table sizes. While we are located in a boutique hotel space is limited. We would however be more than happy to remove any unnecessary items from your table or based on availability attach another table for you.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Ignazio - you flirt! Charmed my mother out of telling her age and then feigned shock saying he thought we were sisters. Not the way to this girl's heart but it made Mom giggle so all was forgiven.

I ordered the Risotto ala Zucca. It was so good but my goodness, there was enough for four people. I ate what I could then took the rest home and shared it with my two kids the next day.

It would have been better for me to have half the serving of risotto and a small side salad for the same price.

Everyone in our party enjoyed their food immensely. Will defintely retrun, probably for lunch where the portions are smaller.

Thank you for your feedback Pam & Ken,

We are delighted Ignazio was able to not only provide his usual high standards of service but was also able to get a giggle out of your mom.

I was equally delighted to read you enjoyed the Risotto and were able to share its abundance with your two kids the next day. You will be prepared on your next visit on our generous portions.

Regards,